SAP support it’s clients to transform their business into a new level by
exploring the right SAP solutions and services.
SAP Licensing : Products
SAP S/4HANA : SAP S/4HANA is a real-time ERP suite for digital business. It is built on our advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and offers a personalised, consumer-grade user experience with SAP Fiori. Deployable in the cloud or on-premise, SAP S/4HANA can drive instant value across all lines of business – no matter the industry or business size.
C4C- Cloud 4 Customer : SAP said it designed SAP Cloud for Customer with a mbile first approach to meet the requirements of today’s sales and service professionals who need information about customers any time and in any location. The focus is on ease of use and getting more production out of the tool rather than spending time entering information. The user experience was built specifically for SAP Cloud for Customer and is based on Fiori design principles.
SAP SUCCESS FACTORS : SuccessFactors gives you the talent solutions, core HR, collaboration tools, and workforce analytics the organisation need to produce, measure and continuously improve the business results through people. The Success Factors HCM platform allows to start anywhere, go everywhere, with a modular cloud suite that can be expanded to mirror the requirements of HR strategy
ANALYTICS- C4 A : C4A gives you the ability to analyse data and collaborate in the context of your plans in real time, enabled through cloud. Take advantage of a modern, intuitive user experience – and save time by planning, analysing, predicting, and collaborating in context.
Benefits of SAP Licensing
- Better fact-based decision making and improved business performance.
- More effective use of analytics with extensibility across devices and applications.
- Fast return on investment and greater value from existing investments.
- Embed collaboration tools and analytics directly into your planning processes so you never have to switch between applications again.
* SAP and SAP Business Suite are registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.